iOS 11.3 Developer Beta 5 Released
iOS 11.3 developer beta 1 released as soon as the iOS 11.2.5 released to the public and the latest beta is developer beta 5. iOS 11.3 will be the last minor update of iOS 11. iOS 11.3 introducing the features users were waited since iOS 11 initial release. Messages in iCloud, new Animojis and many other minor changes are on the list. Visit iOS 11.3 jailbreak to know about jailbreak possibilities and jailbreak alternatives.
iOS 11.2.5 Released
iOS 11.2.5 released recently. It's said to be contain bug fixes, security patches and improvements to the iOS system. This update fixed the ChaiOS vulnerability and introduced news read feature for Siri. But the reason for version skipping is yet to reveal. Visit iOS 11.2.5 Jailbreak to read more about it.
iOS 11.2.2 Released
iOS 11.2.2 released as a security update to the iOS system. According to Apple, this update has fixed the Spectre CPU vulnerability. Jailbreak tools have released upto iOS 11.2 at the moment and many waiting for iOS 11.2 - iOS 11.2.2 jailbreak tool. Visit iOS 11.2 Jailbreak to see more details.
Yalu is the 1st jailbreak for iOS iOS 10/10.2.
Yalu jailbreak supports iOS 10./10.1/10.2 jailbreak.
Download IPA file and jailbreak your iOS 10 - 10.2 version.
Yalu 10.2 Beta 7
iPhone 5s /iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus / iPhone 6s Plus / iPhone 6s / iPhone SE
iPod Touch 6G
iPad Mini 2 / iPad Mini 3
iPad Air 2 /iPad Pro / iPad Mini 4
Yalu jailbreak (mach_portal)
iPhone 7 / 7Plus - iOS 10.1 - 10.1.1
iPhone 6s/iPad Pro - iOS 10-10.1.1
How to Jailbreak Your iOS?
Before start jailbreak, you must complete below requirements to avoid unnecessary issues..
- Check device compatible for Yalu102 and Yalu mach-portal before start jailbreak.
- Your computer should run latest iTunes version, otherwise update it to latest.
- Backup device data before start. You can do it either iTunes or iCloud methods.
- Disable Touch id and regular passcode - Reactivate once complete jailbreak.
- Disable Find My iPhone - Reactivate once complete jailbreak.
01. Connect your iOS device to computer by using USB cable.
02. Open Cydia Impactor application.
03. Now select Yalu IPA file (Yalu102 / Yalu mach-portal) and drop it to Cydia Impactor.
04. Type Apple ID and Password on popup boxes once Cydia Impactor requires
05. Waits for IPA sign.
06. At this time Cydia Impactor will sign Yalu IPA and will install Yalu jailbreak app on your iOS device.
07. Once installed you have to trust the application.
Therefore, go to Settings > General > Profile and find Yalu jailbreak developer app.
08. Click it to trust
09. Now again visit your home screen and click Yalu 102 / Yalu (mach_portal)
10. Now let alone yalu jailbreak to install Cydia.
11. Your device will restart at this time.
12. Check Homescreen for Cydia.
This Jailbreak method is not an untethered. It is Semi untethered such as the previous Pangu Jailbreak
( iOS 9.2 - 9.3.3 ) It means you have to Jailbreak every time you reboot your device. But you don't want
to use a computer. (One click Jailbreak ) Cydia is fully functional. But it is not stable.
Mobile Substrate doesn't work.
It is an only Basic jailbreak. You must have an idea to access to iOS system root to place all other components. Almost every Jailbreak apps and tweaks are not working with this Jailbreak ( until now) Jailbreak doesn't available with iOS 10.2
All Credit goes to Luca Tedesco on this iOS 10 Jailbreak.
Thank you very much, Luca, for this Jailbreak