iOS 12.1 Jailbreak
iOS 12.1 released recently and iOS 12.1 jailbreak is not available at the moment. However, iOS 12.1 jailbreak possibility was revealed by Umang Raghuvanshi, a tweak developer. Will they able to jailbreak iOS 12.1 and put Cydia or Sileo on iOS 12.1? Visit iOS 12.1 jailbreak to find out.
iOS 12.0.1 Jailbreak
iOS 12.0.1 released to the public. Some exploits available to jailbreak iOS 12.0.1 but jailbreak release is yet to confirm. Interested to jailbreak iOS 12.0.1?
iOS 12 Jailbreak
iOS 12 released to the public a few weeks ago. This was said to be harder to crack with its security implementations, but group of security researchers achieved the kernel momry read and write access. With this exploit, jailbreak teams could be able to build iOS 12 untethered jailbreak tool. Visit iOS 12 jailbreak for the latest news and tools.
As iOS 11.3.1 is the latest jailbreak supported version, many users waiting for iOS 11.4, iOS 11.4.1 and iOS 12 jailbreak tool. Even these versions are not jailbreakable, installing jailbreak apps on your iPhone or iPad is possible. TweakMo jailbreak is a tool which allows you to install such jailbreak apps. Try TweakMo now by tapping the button below.
iOS 11.4 Jailbreak
Abraham Masri demoed the Houdini jailbreak on iOS 11.4 recently and latest Electra jailbreak supports up to iOS 11.4 beta 3. So that hopes up for iOS 11.4 jailbreak at the moment. Visit iOS 11.4 jailbreak for the latest news, tools and alternative solutions.
Yalu is the 1st jailbreak for iOS iOS 10/10.2.
Yalu jailbreak supports iOS 10./10.1/10.2 jailbreak.
Download IPA file and jailbreak your iOS 10 - 10.2 version.
Yalu 10.2 Beta 7
iPhone 5s /iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus / iPhone 6s Plus / iPhone 6s / iPhone SE
iPod Touch 6G
iPad Mini 2 / iPad Mini 3
iPad Air 2 /iPad Pro / iPad Mini 4
Yalu jailbreak (mach_portal)
iPhone 7 / 7Plus - iOS 10.1 - 10.1.1
iPhone 6s/iPad Pro - iOS 10-10.1.1
How to Jailbreak Your iOS?
Before start jailbreak, you must complete below requirements to avoid unnecessary issues..
- Check device compatible for Yalu102 and Yalu mach-portal before start jailbreak.
- Your computer should run latest iTunes version, otherwise update it to latest.
- Backup device data before start. You can do it either iTunes or iCloud methods.
- Disable Touch id and regular passcode - Reactivate once complete jailbreak.
- Disable Find My iPhone - Reactivate once complete jailbreak.
01. Connect your iOS device to computer by using USB cable.
02. Open Cydia Impactor application.
03. Now select Yalu IPA file (Yalu102 / Yalu mach-portal) and drop it to Cydia Impactor.
04. Type Apple ID and Password on popup boxes once Cydia Impactor requires
05. Waits for IPA sign.
06. At this time Cydia Impactor will sign Yalu IPA and will install Yalu jailbreak app on your iOS device.
07. Once installed you have to trust the application.
Therefore, go to Settings > General > Profile and find Yalu jailbreak developer app.
08. Click it to trust
09. Now again visit your home screen and click Yalu 102 / Yalu (mach_portal)
10. Now let alone yalu jailbreak to install Cydia.
11. Your device will restart at this time.
12. Check Homescreen for Cydia.
This Jailbreak method is not an untethered. It is Semi untethered such as the previous Pangu Jailbreak
( iOS 9.2 - 9.3.3 ) It means you have to Jailbreak every time you reboot your device. But you don't want
to use a computer. (One click Jailbreak ) Cydia is fully functional. But it is not stable.
Mobile Substrate doesn't work.
It is an only Basic jailbreak. You must have an idea to access to iOS system root to place all other components. Almost every Jailbreak apps and tweaks are not working with this Jailbreak ( until now) Jailbreak doesn't available with iOS 10.2
All Credit goes to Luca Tedesco on this iOS 10 Jailbreak.
Thank you very much, Luca, for this Jailbreak